Walk from Rifugio Albasini to Malga di Dimaro
Hiking trail • Val di Sole
Take a walk with the Brenta Dolomites in the background.
Rifugio Albasini, in the Folgarida district, can boast a spectacular view over the Brenta Dolomites. It is a starting and arrival point for some very interesting hikes.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
Folgarida can be reached along the road SS239, coming from either Val di Sole and from Val Rendena, over Passo Campo Carlo Magno. With the ski lift facilities, you can reach Malghet Aut locality, where Rifugio Albasini is located.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.