Hike to Rifugio Viviani - Pradalago
Mountain tour • Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena
Where the wonder of the Brenta Dolomites is combined with the pleasure of relaxing in a mountain hut.
Climb up to Rifugio Viviani and enjoy one of the most enchanting views of the Brenta Dolomites.
Rifugio Viviani - Pradalago is renowned for its wonderful pond and pleasant play area, which transforms the Alpine hut into an ideal destination for children.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, raincoat, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
Road SS239 della Val Rendena to Madonna di Campiglio - Passo Campo Carlo Magno. At the pass, you turn, following the directions for Cascina Zeledria, where you can leave your car.
Parking just below Malga Zeledria (1765m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.