Hike to Rifugio Micheluzzi
Mountain tour • Val di Fassa
Let yourself be comforted by the enchantment of the meadows and colours of Val Duron
Micheluzzi, the all-round mountain hut.
If you adventure a little further than the mountain hut, you will be flabbergasted by the incredible shapes and colours of the “Denti di terra rossa” [red earth teeth] of Val Duron.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
SS48 delle Dolomiti until Campitello di Fassa. In the town, turn in the direction of Val Duron and head for Piazzale del Parcheggio.
Campitello di Fassa. Parking area at the entrance to Val Duron.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.