Hike to Rifugio Lusia
Mountain tour • Val di Fiemme
Climb to the top of the Lusia, where the horizon has no limits!
In addition to the superb views of the Fassa Dolomites and the Lagorai Group, Rifugio Fassa is also renowned for being an excellent arrival point for pleasant excursions that climb up from the bottom of the valley.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
SS48 delle Dolomiti to Predazzo, where you turn towards Passo Rolle. After the hamlet of Bellamonte, you turn left towards Castelir locality - Impianti di Risalita del Lusia, where you park.
Ample parking at the Lusia ski lift facilities.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.