Hike to Rifugio Ciampolin
Mountain tour • Val di Fassa
The mountain hut at the foot of the “Pordoi”.
Rifugio Ciampolin, on the Pordoi peaks route.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
SS48 delle Dolomiti to Canazei.
Several free parking areas available in the town.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.