Hike from Rifugio Fonteghi to Rifugio Boz
Mountain tour • San Martino di Castrozza, Passo Rolle, Primiero and Vanoi
Discover one of the most remote and wild places in Trentino.
The Rifugio Fonteghi is located at the upper entrance to Val Noana, in one of the least explored corners of Trentino, between the Cimonega Group and the Feltre Peaks.
Try the excitement of canyoning! The route through the gorge in Val Noana starts just behind the Rifugio Fonteghi. Contact the Alpine mountain guides office.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
You reach Imer in Val di Primiero following road SS50. Once there, you turn, following the directions for Val Noana. You travel along the Val Noana road, until you pass the artificial dam where the Rifugio Fonteghi is located. You are generally allowed to continue by car along the Val Nagaoni road (directions for “Rif. Boz”), which continues until Busa locality, where you will find a parking area.
Rifugio Fonteghi (1100m), or parking in Busa locality - Val Nagaoni
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.