Hike from Rifugio Cereda to Passo del Palughet
Mountain tour • San Martino di Castrozza, Passo Rolle, Primiero and Vanoi
Discover the landscapes of the most authentic Trentino.
The Rifugio Cereda, known as a connecting step between Val di Primiero and the Agordo area, offers many interesting hiking opportunities.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
You reach Fiera di Primiero in Val di Primiero along the SS50, and then follow the SS347 to Passo Cereda, where the mountain hut of the same name is located.
Rifugio Cereda (1369m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.