Bocca Saval Ring Route, Rifugio Pernici
Mountain tour • Garda Trentino and Valle di Ledro
Discover the immense views of the Ledro Alps and Lake Garda.
The Rifugio Nino Pernici is located near the Bocca di Trat. It is a sought-after destination for hikers and mountain bikers that travel the numerous trails and mule tracks that mark these panoramic mountain sides.
By taking short detours from the trail, it is possible to reach the panoramic “Cima Caret” and “Dos da Trat”, which offer sweeping views over the mountains of the Ledro area and of Lake Garda.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
SS240 of Val di Ledro to Bezzecca, where you turn towards Val di Concei. At the hamletof Lenzumo, you turn right, following the directions for the Rifugio Nino Pernici. You follow the paved road that climbs up the wooded side of the mountain to the parking area at 1460 m above sea level.
MalgaTrat - RifugioNinoPernici Parking Area (1460 m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.