Private Apartments in Tonadico
You can stay at our facility and if interested we can assist you in booking tickets for the event.
Overnight stay + at your choice: Access via cable car or VIP Gold Area Access
- Access via cable: €50,00
- VIP Gold Area Access (private parking, priority lift, reserved area facing the stage with buffet): €150,00
The internal space is very generous, with a wide living/dining room, a separate kitchen, two bedrooms, one with queen size bed and one with two single beds.
The bathroom is equipped with basin, WC, bidet, a shower and a washing machine.
The view to the Pale di San Martino, which was declared UNESCO Natural Heritage, will definitely live you amazed and speechless.
The apartment is located in a residential zone, surrounded by wide distance between buildings for a perfect ‘escape from the city’!
Aside from the own balcony, accessible form the living room, the guest can use the private garden of the building.
urban area, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, pedestrian zone, distanza bancomat più vicino (in metri): 330, quiet location, vicino al supermercato: 300, green area, altitudine (m. slm.): 710, central location, river distance (m): 80
transfer, cash payment
CHECK IN - CHECK OUT
The check in is between 12pm and 2pm and between 4pm and 20pm. The checkout instead is between 8am and 10.30am.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment in any circumstances.
Parties are not allowed in the apartment in any circumstances.
EXTRACT OF THE HOUS RULES
- It’s requested the respect of the resting hours between 2pm and 4pm, and between 10pm and 8am.
- It’s not allowed to climb the stairs with the ski boots. The guests can leave the ski equipment in the storage in the basement (the last one on the left descending the stairs)
- It is not allowed to hang or shake rugs, blankets, clothes or linen on the balcony parapet, the windows or in the common areas.
- It’s requested to guarantee the decorum, the security and the quiet of the building and the residents.
LOCALITA' PETINA SIROR 38054 PRIMIERO SAN MARTINO DI CASTROZZA IT
Show on google maps
This cozy and comfortable apartment is located in the beautiful setting of Fiera di Primiero.
Main village of the homonymous valley and historically part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Fiera is today one of the most renowned and well known mountain destinations both in Trentino-Alto Adige and throughout Italy.
Tourist destination, both in summer and winter, the area allows visitors a wide range of sports and cultural activities, as well as the opportunity to enjoy a lush and almost pristine nature.
Fiera di Primiero is a mountain village extremely well connected by public transport.
The nearest airport is in Treviso. From there, from the Canova Airport stop, via the Line 6 bus, in addition to the MOM routes on lines 101, 102 and 103, you can reach the De Gasperi Railway Station stop.
The last leg of the trip is about 1h, (distance of 30 km), and it is covered by the Trentino Trasporti bus.