- 4/7 nights hotel stay with B&B basis or half board (stay 7, pay 6)
- 5% off coupon for multi-day Fiemme/Obereggen adult ski pass ; 10% off coupon for weekly ski or snowboard rentals at participating shops
- 2 evening night skiing sessions at Alpe Cermis (included in the price of ski pass)
- Entry to the ice rink in Cavalese and other ice rinks in the valley during your stay (included in the price of ski pass); Entry to the local indoor swimming pools in Cavalese and Predazzo (included in the price of ski pass)
- Speck & Spa: 15 euro voucher to be spent on local products or in one of our wellness centers
- The Cavalese Magnificent Christmas Market in the centre of Cavalese: wood, iron and ceramic crafts; Wool working demonstrations, products made from boiled wool, and household objects. Local producers offering: syrups, juices, and dried fruit. Locally produced creams and ointments. Local speck and salami; local Fiemme beer, sweets, chocolates, and all sorts of local traditional food and drink from hot chocolate to mulled wine, waffles to orzo soup (on weekends in December and daily from 15.12)
- Nativities of Tesero featuring precious pieces from Italy and all over the world, located along a route that shows you some of the most suggestive corners of the town of Tesero
- A vast program of exciting activites for non-skiers with the FiemmE-motion Winter Card like snow shoeing, themed hikes, and visits to local producers and artisans in the valley
- 19.12.2018 - 26.12.2018
Among the many activities that the Fiemme valley offers do not forget the fishing lake in the creek; the wine tasting! The comfortable and stylish furnished rooms feature en-suite facilities, telephone, TV and Balcony (most of them). Furthermore, the hotel disposes of exellent internal restaurant & a fournisched Grappa Bar.The valley of Fiemme, stands for nature and relax and therefore it´s the perfect place to have refreshing holidays, with leisurely walks in the valley, in the parks and in the near forests. You will discover the most important thing, when you climb up, our mountains. Our mountain guides will lead you to the most beautiful peaks of the Dolomites, like the "pale di San Martino", the "Latemar" or the mountain range of "Lagorai". Mountainbike & alpine guide
right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, altitudine (m. slm.): 995, mountain location, urban area, quiet location, central location, old town
heating, disabled accessible, wake-up service, internet - e-mail available, bar, safe, information on the region, reading room, TV room, garage for motorbikes, WiFi, boot dryer, Ski Storage, tiled stove, Pets Welcome, disabled washroom, crib, satellite TV, farm produce, bicycle parking space, library, toy and games rental, cellar bar, piano bar, motorcycle parking spot, restaurant, common room, gay-friendly, wireless corner, lift / elevator, free use of internet
English Spoken, German Spoken
suite / s: 10, bed / s: 0, single room/s: 13, double room/s: 14
groups possible with max. pers.: 70, bus groups possible
home-style cooking, packed lunch, breakfast buffet, traditional cuisine, à la carte menu, international cooking, gluten-free meals, afternoon snack, children's menu, late riser's breakfast, buffet, vegetarian food, dietary cuisine
cash payment, Ec-Cash / Maestro, credit cards accepted, transfer
singles, young persons, non-smokers, families, children, business travelers, seniors, groups
snowboard rental, bike rental, hiking poles, laptop rental, Nordic walking poles, cross-country ski rental, snowshoes, ski rental, hiking/trekking equipment
hikes/guided hiking tours, football, mountain activities, table tennis, disco
whirlpool, Wellness Area, aromatic steam sauna, tanning booth, steambath, sauna, relaxation room
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.
Hotel Al Cervo is located in the town center of Tesero. For many decades, hotel guests have been able to enjoy great service and hospitality. All members of the Mich family look forward wholeheartedly to welcoming you to our hotel in Tesero - we will do everything in our powers to guarantee you unforgettable vacations.At our hotel in Tesero, we put special emphasis on our culinary offer. We are dedicated to the traditional cuisine of Trentino, and take pride in preparing regional dishes that will delight our visitors.
In our 37 rooms you will find great comfort and all mod cons. Just recently, we turned ten of those rooms into modern junior suites furnished in larch wood. You will love them and never want to leave! Talking about comfort: at Hotel Al Cervo you can use a number of all-inclusive services, such as a study, a tavern for children, free WIFI, our wellness area, the ski shuttle bus, the FIemmE.motion card for sustainable vacations, weekly guided hikes, a ski storage room with