Hotel in San Martino di Castrozza, 1,466 mt. (a.s.l.)
await magnificent adventures skiing, snowshoeing, sledding cheerful .... discover exciting and picturesque spots where you can admire the most beautiful mountains in the world ...
- seven nights half board including services "Special Joy"; a dinner with typical candlelight
- Three half-day excursions with snowshoes accompanied by our mountain guides
- The Dolomites Family Fun the skiing is fun and easy. Every morning from Monday to Saturday, kids ages 4 to 12 years reach the hotel the ski slopes with the exclusive Fanny ski bus to the collective course ... for a morning of sports in nature, while Mom and Dad relax or simply enjoy skiing in freedom. In the afternoon Dolomites Family Fun also offers several activities for the entire family as the mini torchlight procession by the Ski Schools, the tasty snacks and the Swiss Family Art Show all laugh.
- snowshoe and Nordic walking poles available for young and old
- sweet and savory snacks from 16.00 to 17.30
- entry in our wellness center "Nymph of the Forest" and gym
- Baby area, games room with table tennis, table football and Wii
- 40% discount for lifts Colverde, Cima Rosetta
traditional cuisine, international cooking, breakfast buffet, vegetarian food, children's menu, dietary cuisine
beauty treatment, steambath, wellness area, beauty parlour, hay baths, caldarium sauna
common room, car parking lot, garage, TV room, lift / elevator, safe, ski storeroom, room service, reading room, farm produce, laundry facilities available, bar, own garden, internet - e-mail available, own skibus, pets welcome, sundeck
cash payment, transfer
families, Suitable for Disables, seniors, young persons, children
mudpacks, massages, Tanning Beds, whirlpool, Turkish bath, baths+packs (natural celloids)
multi-bed room/s: 2, double room/s: 12, suite / s: 20
WiFi, Meeting Room: 0
table tennis, dance, fitness room
quiet location, mountain location, central location, edge of ski run, right on the slope, altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 1466
German Spoken, English Spoken
Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival.
From 29 days to the day of arrival is required 50% of the total amount of stay as cancellation fee.
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of
the holiday booked
VIA COLBRICON, 6 SAN MARTINO DI CASTROZZA (SIROR) 38054 SIROR IT
Show on google maps
How to get to us
The closest airports are Venice, Verona and Treviso
Feltre (direct trains to Rome and Milan)
Trento (connection with the “Trentino Trasporti” bus going to Primiero)
A1 and A13 Motorway (Florence-Bologna-Padua): Padova Ovest exit and then towards Cittadella, Bassano, Fonzaso
A4 and A31 Motorway (Milan-Vivenza-Valdastico): Dueville exit and then towards Bassano, Primolano, Fonzaso
A4 and A27 Motorway (Trieste-Venice-Vittorio Veneto): Treviso exit and then towards Montebelluna, Feltre, Fonzaso
A4 Motorway (Valdastico): Dueville exit (Bassano-Fonzaso-Primiero)
A22 Motorway (Brennero-Modena): a) Ora exit and then towards Cavalese, Predazzo, Passo Rolle; b) Trento exit and then towards Borgo Valsugana, Primolano, Fonzaso