Your summer experience in South Tyrol starts here!
Hotel in Pejo-Peio
Super News summer 2020: The half board revisited
In summary we offer you:
stay in 18th century farmhouses and Bio Chalets
1x welcome dinner with the Dossi family
1x dinner under the stars with mountain views
1x romantic dinner with tasting menu
3x guided themed excursions in the Stelvio National Park
Every day rich bio & vital breakfast with fresh products, natural yoghurt, homemade jams and jams, crunchy muesli, salami and local cheeses
Free access to the bio Spa Tiroler Welten
It is possible to have dinner at our Chalet on the days specifically specified.
On days not including dinner at the Hotel, you can dine in Agritourisms and Restaurants in the Val di Sole selected and affiliated by us, at a special price ranging from 15 to 20 € per person!
- Saturday: A first warm welcome to Chalet Alpenrose with a delicious dinner cooked by Chef Tiziano and served at the renowned Sissi Stube
- Sunday: excursion in the company of our Martina - with her you will explore the wild and unspoiled territory of the Stelvio National Park, heading for the most suggestive places in the Val di Sole. Packed lunch * / hut * with breathtaking views of the Ortles-Cevedale Group. (* = extra)
- Monday: guided excursion to the alpine lakes of the Val di Pejo. Our magnificent valley is full of natural bodies of water, together we will explore them following a snack from the farmer.
- Tuesday: after a hearty breakfast, you are free to explore the beauty of the Val di Sole on your own - of course we will be happy to give you our suggestions. You can try your hand at a rafting descent on the Noce river, or you can explore the Val di Sole on a two-wheeler or you could simply enjoy the silence and tranquility on a deckchair in our garden overlooking the mountains and the larch and fir forest.
- Wednesday: meeting at 18:30 in the hotel to leave together with the vault of the Maso Dossi in the high mountains. A delicious typical Trentino dinner awaits us under the stars, in front of the amazing scenery of Monte Vioz - return to the hotel with lanterns
- Thursday: thematic excursion in the company of Martina, our expert of medicinal herbs and mountain flowers. Upon returning to the hotel, Martina will teach you to prepare your 100% natural and detox drink with the herbs collected.
- Friday: after a hearty breakfast, the numerous eighteenth-century castles and the Alpine museums of the Val di Sole await you for a day of Trentino culture. In the evening a romantic dinner at the Sissi Stube. Candlelight tasting menu.
- 14.06.2020 - 04.10.2020
Here at our hotel in Val di Sole you will find warm hospitality and excellent service. Our Chalet offers a range of facilities and services to guarantee you a special holiday. You will love chilling in our Tyroler Welten Spa, insiede the new Bionatur Wellness Hotel and nature lovers will find plenty to see and do in the National Stelvio Park, that surrounding our hotel, in summer and in winter.
This small jewel is elegant and stylish in every detail. You can feel our Family’s love for our Chalet and our attachment to traditions.
We have embraced a life in harmony with the environment, making wood our loyal companion in the indoor, we ask you to trust us by leading you through an unforgettable, elegant and fun holiday, and you’ll soon become not only a guest but a friend.
We will do everything we can to make sure you will have unforgettable holidays.
buffet, organic cuisine, late riser's breakfast, à la carte menu, traditional cuisine, dietary cuisine, packed lunch, vegetarian food, à la carte restaurant, grilled food, breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, organic food, fish and seafood, children's menu, gluten-free meals, Vegan cooking upon request
garden / meadow, nordic walking, ski instructor/tour guide, horse-drawn sleigh rides, lounge chairs free of charge, tobogganing, dance, riding, après ski, fitness trail, torchlight hike, snowshoe hiking, indoor games, tennis, table tennis, golfer's driving-range, organized activities/guest services/house program, adventure activities, hikes/guided hiking tours, après ski bar, mountain/hiking guide, adventure tours, tennis instructor, disco, mountain activities, boccia, horse trekking
hiking/trekking equipment, hiking poles, alpine equipment, bike rental, sledge rental, snowboard rental, cross-country ski rental, toboggan rental, snowshoes, Nordic walking poles, ski rental
welcome drink, lift / elevator, disabled washroom, crib, Pets Welcome, common room, non-smoking common room, bar, gay-friendly, sundeck, luggage storage, wine cellar, Ski Storage, farm produce, laundry service, satellite TV, internet - e-mail available, room service, hotel taxi / house taxi, Medium and large sized pets allowed, reading room, motorcycle parking spot, covered parking for cars, own garden, garage for motorbikes, own skibus, cellar bar, event restaurant, Ski-boot dryer , wireless corner, transfer service, disabled accessible, free use of internet, restaurant, boot dryer, Car Park, safe, WiFi, heating, tiled stove, non-smoking area, bicycle parking space, terrace, wake-up service, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 50, garage
babysitter on request, highchair, baby bath tub, children's bikes, children's menus, children's equipment, bottle warmer, children's bed, children's program, playground, full facilities for babies, crib/baby bed, baby monitor on request
single room/s: 3, bed / s: 48, double room/s: 6
German Spoken, English Spoken, French
whirlpool, Ayurveda, relaxation room, aromatic steam sauna, beauty parlour, massage, biosauna, yoga, sauna, body treatment, esthetic treatment, Wellness Area, steambath, tanning booth, Shiatsu, beauty treatment, Kneipp's facility
right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, right on the slope, right on the river, meadowlands, mountain location, near the forest, green area, old town, river distance (m): 10, altitudine (m. slm.): 1239, quiet location, edge of ski run, right at the cross-country ski trail, private setting
yoga seminar, ice-skating lessons, golf lessons, cross-country skiing course, ski lessons, nordic walking lessons, creative courses, snowboard lessons, climbing course, tennis lessons, cooking lessons
Kneipp's cure, baths+packs (natural celloids), Tanning Beds, Turkish bath, whirlpool, massages
business travelers, non-smokers, seniors, children, groups, families, young persons, singles
cash payment, EC-Cash/Maestro, transfer, credit cards accepted
groups possible with max. pers.: 40, bus groups possible, bus parking space
parking garage: 40, babysitter per hour: 12
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES: massagges and treatments of "Tyroler Welten" Beauty Center, customized whirlpool bath, drinks and snack from minibar and bar and drinks at the dinner. Anything not written in "services included". City Tax is extra SERVICES INCLUDED: - Use of the indoor whirpool, two separated sauna zones with alpine herbal sauna, relaxation area - Solarium terrace and garden - Daily sport and fitness activities Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.
LOCALITA' GUILNOVA - VIA MALGA MARE, 5 COGOLO 38024 PEIO IT
Show on google maps
Arrival and departure: your stay begins with the dinner on arrival day and ends with the breakfast on departure day. Rooms will be available for check-in from 14.00 and should be vacated by 10.00. Should you estimate your arrival time to be later than 20.00, we kindly ask you to inform us.