Hotel in Pejo-Peio, 1,170 mt. (a.s.l.)
Don’t miss out on the fantastic snowfalls in March with this vacation!
This special offer includes:
- accommodation for 7 nights in half board
- a 6-day SUPERSKIRAMA DOLOMITI adamello brenta ski pass.
- • Ski passes at a special price will be issued and directly purchased at the Ski Lift Association, by presenting the Discount Voucher that you will receive upon your arrival.
Situated in a quiet and central position, it offers Italian cuisine as well as traditional local dishes; buffet breakfast.
The hotel offers also special tasting menus with local specialities, and a gala candlelit dinner.
The hotel has two floors plus an attic, and 33 comfortable rooms which are furnished in the Alpine style and are all fitted with bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, colour TV (sat), small safe-deposit box and several have balconies.
The hotel offers also a new hall/reception, Viennese-style restaurant, sitting room, bar, reading room, TV room, lift, heated ski and boots deposit, small equipped playground for children, car park.
The hotel participates in an entertainment programme drawn up by the local consortium, offering torch-light walks, guided excursions, game watching, etc. Moreover, evening entertainment in hotel. Wellness area with swimmingpool and NEW WHIRLPOOL OPEN AIR MOUNTAIN VIEW.
Dogs are allowed.
VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY June 19th - September 18th 2016
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
• unlimited access on over 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole; At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
• unlimited access on extra-urban and urban buses, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access on the local Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train;
• unlimited access to the TRAIN+BIKE service;
• unlimited access to the Bike-Bus service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino, castles, forts, nature attractions and all museums and historical sites in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample the mineral spring water;
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at dairy producers in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products
in numerous Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
bottle warmer, children's menus, children's equipment, children's bikes, indoor games, baby bath tub, children's bed, babysitter on request, playground, full facilities for babies, highchair, crib/baby bed, baby change pad
gluten-free meals, children's menu, traditional cuisine, packed lunch, grilled food, home-style cooking, breakfast buffet, à la carte menu, à la carte restaurant, vegetarian food, dietary cuisine, international cooking
garage for motorbikes, boot dryer, wine cellar, wheelchair accessible, wireless corner, Ski Storage, panorama restaurant, room service, wine bar, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 50, disabled accessible, non-smoking common room, garage, event restaurant, crib, wake-up service, car parking lot, information on the region, disabled washroom, Ski-boot dryer , motorcycle parking spot, bicycle parking space, WiFi, heating, medium and large sized pets allowed, own garden, safe, TV room, restaurant, own skibus, covered parking for cars, gay-friendly, bar, reading room, internet - e-mail available, sundeck, satellite TV, lift / elevator, farm produce
old town, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, central location, altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 1170, right on the slope, pedestrian zone, meadowlands
aromatic steam sauna, sauna, wellness area, body treatment, Ayurveda, beauty treatment, relaxation room, massage, tanning booth, whirlpool, steambath, tepidarium, Shiatsu, esthetic treatment, Indoor Swimming Pool, beauty parlour, biosauna
groups, non-smokers, Suitable for Disables, young persons, singles, seniors, children, families, business travelers
seminar hotel, family hotel
German Spoken, English Spoken, French
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
bus groups possible, groups possible with max. pers.: 60, bus parking space
print shop/printer, photocopier, ADSL, large screen, video system, microphone system, video projector, fax machine, Wifi, computer system, dimming, non-smoking meeting room, DVD player, number of meeting/seminar rooms: 1, public address system, writing desk, Meeting Room: 40
snowshoe hiking, swimming pool, golfer's driving-range, free admission to indoor/outdoor pool, fitness program, Gym, fitness equipment, organized activities/guest services/house program, dance
single room/s: 4, bed / s: 68, suite / s: 4, double room/s: 26
parking garage: 5
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.
EXTRA: a mandatory surcharge will be applied for the Val di Sole Guest Card on all stays between July 4th and October 4th 2020: adults € 2 per night, FREE for children under age 12 if accompanied by an adult (1:1 ratio)
VIA ROMA, 33 COGOLO 38020 PEIO IT
Show on google maps
BY CAR Take the A22 Brennero motorway: if you are coming from the south, exit at the Trento Nord tollbooth; if you are coming from the north, exit at the S. Michele all' Adige tollbooth, the follow the directions towards the town of Cles, in Val di Non, then towards Passo Tonale until you reach Val di Sole. Another route is via Passo Tonale, which connetsthe region with the west, the Lombardy region and with Switzerland.
BY TRAIN The most convenient railroad station for International trains is Trento. From there, you can take the " Trento-Malè-Mezzana" train to Val di Sole. There also buses that run throughout the valley.
BY PLANE The closest airports are Verona Villafranca, Innsbruck, Bergamo Orio al Serio, Milano Linate, Milano Malpensa and Venezia Marco Polo.