Hotel in Passo del Tonale
Discover all the great opportunities that this card has to offer...
- stay in the Hotel
- free admission in Val di Sole to the most important museums and historical sites
- unlimited access on suburban and urban buses, whitin the province of Trentino, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company,
- free access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole
- free access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other centres in Trentino for a sampling of the mineral spring water
- unlimited access on “Treno+Bici“ Train+Bike service and on “Bici-Bus” Bike-Bus service in Val di Sole.
- Adamello Card
French, English Spoken, German Spoken
right at the cross-country ski trail, pedestrian zone, central location, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, edge of ski run, mountain location, right on the slope, altitudine (m. slm.): 1880
double room/s: 15, multi-bed room/s: 5, suite / s: 1, bed / s: 48
open fire-place, Ski Storage, garage for motorbikes, boot dryer, Car Park, reading room, wake-up service, motorcycle parking spot, crib, restaurant, lift / elevator, safe, covered parking for motorcycles, non-smoking area, wireless corner, sundeck, bicycle parking space, disabled washroom, bar, room service, information on the region, garage, Pets Welcome, wheelchair accessible, TV room, heating, non-smoking common room
bus groups possible
transfer, credit cards accepted, cash payment
buffet, children's menu, à la carte menu, packed lunch, à la carte restaurant, home-style cooking, vegetarian food, traditional cuisine, breakfast buffet
aromatic steam sauna, relaxation room, whirlpool, steambath, sauna
children's bed, crib/baby bed
whirlpool, Turkish bath
families, Suitable for Disables
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.WELLNESS CENTRE ENTRANCE € 5,00
Brenner motorway (A22) through to Trento or preferably S. Michele all'Adige, then SS 43 via Mezzolombardo, Cles, then the SS 42 that crosses the entire Val di Sole.
Coming from the North-West (Milan - Turin) can quickly reach the Passo del Tonale. In this case take the A4 Milan-Venice, exit at Seriate and follow directions for Passo Tonale.
On the train:
Up to Trento or preferably to Mezzocorona. From here take the Trento-Malè train to Malè. From Malè station a scheduled bus service connects all the towns in the valley.
The nearest international airports to Val di Sole are: VERONA (Valerio Catullo - Km 163); MILAN (Linate - Km 250); MILAN (Malpensa - Km 280); VENICE (Marco Polo - Km 240).