- 7 nights with half board basis
- With the Trentino & FiemmE-Motion Guest Card you get FREE access to Val di Fiemme mountain lifts (17.06-28.09), transportation across the entire Trentino region, entrance to the Natural Park of Paneveggio, to museums and castles in Trentino and a vast selection of fun outdoor activities
- Guided walk with a Nordic walking instructor to discover the local flora of Val di Fiemme - Guided tour with E-bikes along the cycle route
- Wild berries and honey of the Dolomites: guided visit to a local producer - Art & Taste: cultural visit and typical products tasting
- Entrance to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità, to the Geological Museum of the Dolomites and the Natural Park of Paneveggio San Martino
- Excursions with Alpine guides, experts, botanists and naturalistic guides, guided visits and tastings to Val di Cembra wineries
- Discover Trentino: entrance to the MART (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Rovereto), the MUSE (Science Museum in Trento) and all the castles in Trentino
- Speck & Spa: 15 euro voucher to be spent on local products or in one of our wellness centers
- 09.06.2018 - 07.10.2018
A house that evokes an ancient charm, in the middle of unforgettable fascinations between history and nature. Mr. Francesco Delugan had a bee in his bonnet: to open a staging post. In 1886 he obtained the very desired trade licence and could open his hotel, "The Black Eagle".Since then the ancient hotel has kept its past atmosphere, but also does follow the development of times. Our house offers hospitable family rooms and some superior. A beautiful indoor swimming-pool with hydromassage and resistance swimming apparatus, a sauna or a scented Bio Sauna give you the best moments after many hours spent skiing on the slopes of the ski area “Dolomiti Superski” or on the cross-country tracks in Lago di Tesero, the crib of the Nordic World Ski Championships Fi
breakfast buffet, international cooking, children's menu, à la carte menu, packed lunch, gluten-free meals, à la carte restaurant, traditional cuisine
free use of internet, common room, park, luggage storage, laundry service, event restaurant, motorcycle parking spot, reading room, sundeck, heating, terrace, cellar bar, wake-up service, lift / elevator, garage for motorbikes, disabled washroom, boot dryer, safe, crib, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 50, internet - e-mail available, WiFi, Car Park, wireless corner, Ski Storage, welcome drink, information on the region, common garden, own garden, bar, restaurant, bicycle parking space
Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Wellness Area, sauna
central location, altitudine (m. slm.): 974, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop
Wifi, computer system, screen, Meeting Room: 30, video projector, telecommunications connections, large screen, DVD player
swimming pool, table tennis, tennis, lounge chairs free of charge, garden / meadow, hikes/guided hiking tours
singles, groups, seniors, families, business travelers, young persons
credit cards accepted, cash payment, transfer, Ec-Cash / Maestro
multi-bed room/s: 5, double room/s: 15, suite / s: 3, bed / s: 55, single room/s: 3
bike rental, snowshoes
German Spoken, English Spoken
bus groups possible, bus parking space
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.
check in from 2.00 pm
check out 10 a.m.