Hotel in Malè
- 7 nights and 8 days stay at the hotel with half board
- Breakfast Reinforced sweet and savory buffet (delicious yogurt plain or with berries, 6 types of muesli, corn flakes and puffed rice, pies and homemade cakes, cheese and cold cuts, apple juice 100 % product from us and more ..).
- Gourmet Dinner with 3 choices of menu with organic products whenever possible and Km 0 and Dessert of the house and can wash it all down with excellent wines from Trentino.
- Free access to the Spa Fior di Melo where you will find: Finnish sauna, bio sauna, Turkish bath aroma and color therapy, Kneipp, Whirlpool MiniPool-in color therapy and the opportunity to pamper yourself with massages and even personalized treatments.
- When you arrive, Val di Sole Opportunity and Trentino Guest Cards already included in your stay! Free Wifi;
- Free Wifi; Underground parking;
- The chance to enjoy the sun in our large equipped garden.
- 2 excursions a week in the most beautiful and suggestive areas of the Valle di Sole, in collaboration with the good and passionate guys of the Experience Val di Sole.
September is the month when the trees of Trentino donate their fruits. Are you wondering what kind of fruit I am talking about? The Bella di Boskoop, a very ancient apple variety. Our hotel takes its name from that apple and with its fairy structure today it rises exactly on that meadow.
They should start in someway and so the newlyweds picked up all the fruits. This was the beginning of a story made of many sacrifices, but at the same time supported by an immense passion; the same passion that nowadays allows me to hand down traditions, history and culture, perfumes and flavours of this land that I keep in my hearth and that, thanks to my parents, I have the pleasure to let you discover it…
own skibus, bicycle parking space, common garden, boot dryer, garage, heating, common room, wheelchair accessible, free use of internet, motorcycle parking spot, safe, cellar bar, garden barbecue, disabled washroom, TV room, restaurant, lift / elevator, covered parking for motorcycles, internet - e-mail available, Car Park, sundeck, Ski Storage, farm produce, gay-friendly, Pets Welcome, luggage storage, bar, crib, own garden, disabled accessible, garage for motorbikes, covered parking for cars, tiled stove
esthetic treatment, massage, Wellness Area, steambath, aromatic steam sauna, sauna, beauty treatment, Kneipp's facility, relaxation room, whirlpool, biosauna
young persons, business travelers, families, Suitable for Disables, non-smokers, seniors, groups, children, singles
grilled food, fish and seafood, children's menu, packed lunch, vegetarian food, international cooking, breakfast buffet, traditional cuisine, buffet, à la carte menu
indoor pool with children's basin, table tennis, lounge chairs free of charge, garden / meadow, dance
French, German Spoken, English Spoken
massages, whirlpool, Turkish bath, Kneipp's cure
green area, altitudine (m. slm.): 725, edge of ski run, quiet location
groups possible with max. pers.: 50, bus groups possible, bus parking space
Wifi, computer system, screen
double room/s: 23, single room/s: 1, multi-bed room/s: 1
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax of 1,50 euro is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked
Ideal starting point for outings and excursions. Just a few steps from the bio-lake swimming area and the bicycle path. Rooms and suites provide all comforts. Breakfast and appetizer buffet, salad bar and choice of menu. Sampling of local products, candlelight dinner, pianobar, lunch at a mountain dairy.