Farm in Luserna, 1,340 mt. (a.s.l.)
Live a family adventure in Alpe Cimbra, experience new discoveries with your children, breath the pure air of the mountains, feel the freedom!
“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive" (E. Duse)
- Overnight stay in our agritourism, in the new rooms that smell of wood
- Visit to our farm: help us feed the cows, collect the eggs from the hens and pamper the cute little goats
- Gastronomic products of own production: you can taste homemade jams and drink fresh milk
- Visit to the Haus von Prukk - the traditional house where the Cimbrian peasants lived in the past
- Ticket to the exhibition "La Fauna degli Altipiani- Fauna of the mountains". You will meet eagles, bears, wolves and many other mountain inhabitants in person
- Map of the thematic path " Path of the Cimbrian Imaginary": venture into the woods, among the wooden sculptures that tell about the Cimbrian legends
- GIFT: 1 booklet of a Cimbrian fairy tale: take it home, read it under the covers, close your eyes and keep on traveling…
- Trentino Guest Card and Alpe Cimbra Guest Card: a holiday with experiences included
- 05.04.2021 - 01.08.2021
- 28.08.2021 - 31.10.2021
Agritur Galeno is a family run farm/agritur located in Luserna, a quiet village at the edges of the Alpe Cimbra, in Trentino. It is an ethnic-linguistic island where the inhabitants still speak the Cimbrian language, a variety of German dialect.
Agritur Galeno offers furnished rooms in Tyrolean style with natural wood for overnight stays. It also offers the opportunity to taste the local typical cousine and Trentino specialties.
only small pets allowed , WiFi, own garden, ski storeroom, TV room, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 40, ironing service, garage for motorbikes, wheelchair accessible, bicycle parking space, reading room, car parking lot, restaurant, sundeck, laundry facilities available
bus groups possible, bus parking space
garden / meadow
bottle warmer, playground, children's bed, baby change pad, children's menus, crib/baby bed, highchair
gluten-free meals, breakfast buffet, home-style cooking
altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 1340, quiet location, meadowlands, right on the slope, near the forest
seniors, groups, families, children
Plus point is its proximity to the main cities of northern Italy, easily accessible from the highways A22 Brennero (18 Kms) and A31 Valdastico (40 kms). It is 90 kms far from Verona, 150 kms from Venice and about 400 km from Monaco airports.
It is also efficiently connected to the railway stations and quickly accessible by public transport.