Between museums, fortresses and thematic paths... so much to discover!
- Overnight and half board treatment (drinks not included)
- Free entrance to the museum "Documentation Center of Lusérn" with temporary and permanent exihibitions:
- Free entrance to the new thematic exposition
- Free entrance to the permanent exihibition: "The Great War"
- Free entrance to the museum tour "History and Geology of the Highlands"
- Free entrance to the traditional Cimbrian house "HAUS VON PRUKK"
- Free excursion along the thematic path "Imaginary Path" with legends of the Cimbrian world (ideal for children)
- Trentino Guest Card
- 20.04.2019 - 30.09.2019
Agritur Galeno offers furnished rooms in Tyrolean style with natural wood for overnight stays. It also offers the opportunity to taste the local typical cousine and Trentino specialties.
Only small pets allowed , WiFi, own garden, Ski Storage, TV room, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 40, ironing service, garage for motorbikes, wheelchair accessible, bicycle parking space, reading room, Car Park, restaurant, sundeck, laundry facilities available
bus groups possible, bus parking space
garden / meadow
bottle warmer, playground, children's bed, baby change pad, children's menus, crib/baby bed, highchair
gluten-free meals, breakfast buffet, home-style cooking
quiet location, meadowlands, right on the slope, near the forest
seniors, groups, families, children
VIA CIMA NORA N. 34 Fraz. LUSERNA - LUSÉRN 38040 LUSERNA IT
Show on google maps
Plus point is its proximity to the main cities of northern Italy, easily accessible from the highways A22 Brennero (18 Kms) and A31 Valdastico (40 kms). It is 90 kms far from Verona, 150 kms from Venice and about 400 km from Monaco airports.
It is also efficiently connected to the railway stations and quickly accessible by public transport.