Hotel in Lavarone, 1,140 mt. (a.s.l.)
- 3 nights (Thu-Sun) hotel stay with half board treatment (drinks not included)
- typical cimbrian aperitif
- every evening choice menu with typical traditional homemade couses from Alpe Cimbra, Trentino and Tyrol
- 10% discount on the purchase of typical local dairy products at the cheese factory "Caseificio degli Altipiani e del Vezzena" and on the purchase of the local honey at the "Casa del Miele"
- daily packed lunch with typical local products to be enjoyed in the nature of Alpe Cimbra
- Trentino Guest Card
- 04.03.2021 - 28.03.2021
Over the years Hotel Nido Verde managed to create a perfect blend that combines the best traditional dishes of the Trentino and Tyrolean cooking which is personally cared by the owners.
Special attention is paid to children and families.
Mountain bikes are available free of charge for customers during the summertime. During winter the ski instructor Fredi will be happy to accompany beginners and expert skiers.
covered parking for motorcycles, satellite TV, bar, farm produce, boot dryer, WiFi, wake-up service, terrace/garden restaurant, own garden, ski storeroom, car parking lot, TV room, park, terrace, heating, restaurant, bicycle parking space, sundeck, free use of internet, pets welcome
international cooking, traditional cuisine, breakfast buffet, à la carte menu, à la carte restaurant, vegetarian food, home-style cooking
highchair, playground, children's menus, children's bikes
young persons, children, families
EC-Cash/Maestro, credit cards accepted, cash payment, transfer
groups possible with max. pers.: 35, bus groups possible, bus parking space
French, German Spoken, English Spoken
quiet location, lake - distance (m): 500, altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 1140, mountain location, green area
ski instructor/tour guide, table tennis, garden / meadow
multi-bed room/s: 10, double room/s: 2
Check in: from 12.00 p.m. (midday)
Check out: within 10.30 a.m.
Easily accessible in a few minutes from the highway A22, exit Trento Sud then take the SS349 Fricca (30 km) or exit Rovereto Nord, then take SS12 up to Calliano. Follow the signs to Lavarone.
From the highway A31, exit Piovene Rocchette, then take the SS350 Valdastico (37 km).