Aparthotel - Residence - Holiday Homes in Lavarone
Weekend with the whole family, 4-legged friends included!
- Stay in a residence’s apartment, free 4-legged friends (dogs of all sizes allowed)
- Bedding, towels, expenses (water, electricity, heating) and final cleaning all included
- 1 Guided excursion with a dog educator (about 3 hours) with tips and tricks of the trade
- Free registration of the animal at the provincial registry office, can be very useful in case of loss
- Outdoor space with garden always available
- Trentino Guest Card: your holiday experiences included
- 02.10.2018 - 25.11.2018
- 26.04.2019 - 06.10.2019
lounge chairs free of charge, Gym, table tennis, organized activities/guest services/house program
Miniclub - Playing Room, baby change pad, children's bed, crib/baby bed, playground, highchair
young persons, children, Suitable for Disables, families, seniors
green area, quiet location, lake - distance (m): 2000, altitudine (m. slm.): 1167
laundry facilities available, wireless corner, disabled accessible, safe, Pets Welcome, own garden, lift / elevator, common room, library, Car Park, free use of internet, bicycle parking space, TV room, Ski Storage, reading room, crib, wheelchair accessible
English Spoken, German Spoken
sledge rental, bike rental
holiday apartment/s: 11
CHECK IN: from 15.00 to 22.00
CHECK OUT: within 10.00
VIA VILLANOVA, 2 CAPPELLA 38046 LAVARONE IT
Show on google maps
Take the A22 and then exit at Trento or Rovereto Nord (30 km from Lavarone)
Or, take the the A31 and the Serenissima, through the Valdastico, 40 km from Piovene Rocchette.
From Trento, just follow the signs to Vicenza.
Or from Rovereto, follow signs for Folgaria then Lavarone.
By public transport:
Travel to Trento by train and then use the South Tyrol bus service to reach the apartment. This bus departs about 3 times daily, and the journey takes about 1 hour and a half.