I Suoni delle Dolomiti: safe concerts in airy open spaces
Enjoy the music in the mountains, worry-free
The 'I Suoni delle Dolomiti' festival is ready to return to its rocky pinnacles, alpine pastures and mountain lakes. In harmony with the natural surroundings as ever, this year’s event is being run slightly differently in line with the rules to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, to offer you a safe and even more enjoyable experience.
- Entry to the concerts is free of charge.
- At open-air concerts, spectators must observe social distancing, keeping at least 1 metre away from other people.
In case of bad weather:
- The concert will take place the same day at 5.30 pm in a theatre.
- You must book online – either on the festival section using the widget in each concert listing or on the tourist board website for the place where the event is being held.
- Booking will be open from 6 pm on the day before the concert to 12.30 pm on the day or until all available places are claimed. Not all the seats in the theatre will be offered
- When booking, you receive a voucher; you must bring it with you to the theatre box office to convert it into an admission ticket between 3.30 and 4.30 pm. After that time, the booking will cease to be valid.
- Any remaining tickets will be available from 4.30 pm at the box office. You will need to provide personal details for traceability purposes.
- You must wear a face mask when entering the theatre, throughout the performance, and when leaving. Maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from other people at all times. Signs are provided to indicate the available seats. Please be aware that even family members must observe social distancing.