The New Italian Ski School of San Martino di Castrozza
The school has been operative on the snows of San Martino di Castrozza since 1932. Today, it offers a team of more than 100 ski instructors who use the most modern teaching techniques in the following disciplines: downhill skiing - carving - snowboarding - competition skiing.
- Several instructors are specialized in teaching children and disabled persons.
- The school has three National instructors, 5 federal and club teachers to its credit.
- Children's courses available for beginners between 4 and 6 years.
- Every week a race and a torchlight procession for children is organized at the end of the course.
- The Babyland area at the San Martino di Castrozza Sports Centre is a real kindergarten on the snow with lots of games and fun.