The Italian Ski School of Monte Baldo
More than 50 instructors in downhill and nordic skiing
The School, with premises both in Polsa and in San Valentino, on the Brentonico plateau, provides more than 50 instructors in downhill and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, carving and telemark, specialized in teaching children - lessons also available in English.
- Skiing courses, from beginners to experts
- Educational skiing courses for elementary, secondary and high school students
- High level training courses in downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, carving, snowboarding and telemark
- Training courses for experts.
- Preparation for downhill instructor selections.
Foreign languages: English, German, Polish