Walk to the waterfall of "Val de l'infern"
Interesting itinerary over the town of Regnana with arrival at the suggestive waterfall of "Val de l'infern".
Distance 1.1 km
A pleasant route through spruce forests, past mountain huts and houses; it culminates at the vantage point of the 'Val de l'Infern' waterfall, where the water performs a spectacular leap into the abyss. It is suitable for the whole family.
Along the proposed path it's possible to observe the caracteristig "baite" and mountain houses, until you resch the panoramic point of the waterfall.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: October 13, 2022
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbology: path E (on mule tracks and paths)
External risks along the tour: there's no appropriate signage in theshort path where you leave the path "443A E5 to arrive in the waterfall (5 minute of walk)".
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hints
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
From the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south – from the north exit Trento north) and from the Statale 12 del Brennero, continue along the S.S. 47 to Pergine Valsugana; take the S.P. 83 to Piné plateau passes up to Centrale di Bedollo and take the road to Passo Redebus to the village of Regnana.
If you choose to start from Regnana, you can park in the village square, near the grocery shop and church. If you prefer to start from Centrale di Bedollo, it is possible to park near the sports field along the road, continuing for about 300 metres in the direction of Brusago.
32T 678372 5113765
Author’s map recommendations
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view