Walk to the Rifugio Potzmauer
Hiking with kids • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Discover the enchantment and silence of the mountains in Val di Cembra
Distance 4.8 km
The Potzmauer refuge is located along the famous European Path E5, a hiking route connecting the cities of Verona and Constance. Situated on the edge of a large clearing, it is an ideal place to enjoy the hut's typical dishes and also to enjoy a picnic surrounded by greenery. The refuge offers the possibility of an overnight stay.
A very interesting excursion on European Path E5 which, from the Potzmauer, leads to the picturesque Lago Santo.
Update: October 13, 2022
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hints
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereFrom Lavis, you follow road SS612 della Valle di Cembra to Grumer, where you follow the directions for the Rifugio Potzmauer . You go past “Masi di Grumes” and reach the parking area in Pradèt locality.
ParkingFree parking in “Pradèt”.
32T 674723 5121341
Author’s map recommendations
We recommend to do this walk with the baby carrier.
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view