Ring tour at high altitude of Valle dei Mocheni with departure and arrival in Pinè
E-Bike • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
A must-do tour for lovers of nature and tranquillity.
Distance 61.4 km
A beautiful loop itinerary perfect for oxygenating legs and lungs. The circuit is mainly on forest roads or minor roads, passing through characteristic hamlets and mountain villages and reaching the 2000 metres of the 'Bassa' in Panarotta, from which one can admire the imposing ridge of the Brenta Group.
Along the itinerary to Valle dei Mocheni you can admire some characteristic mountain farms.
Update: October 13, 2022
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Starting from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south – from the north exit Trento north) and from the Statale 12 del Brennero, continue along the S.S. 47 to Pergine Valsugana – Padova and then pass on the S.P. 83 to the Altopiano di Piné.
Several parking lots near Lake Serraia: parking above the Supermarket Despar the loc. Serraia; parking in loc. Lido; parking in loc. Alberon.
Some of these are paid or hourly disc in the summer.
32T 674382 5111400
Author’s map recommendations
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
- 9 Waypoints
- 9 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view