Pilgrimage between the Sanctuaries of Montagnaga and dell'Aiuto
Pilgrim trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
An itinerary par excellence that connects two recognized outposts of faith: the Sanctuary of Montagnaga and the Sanctuary of the Madonna dell'Aiuto.
Distance 50.5 km
Path that crosses the Piné Plateau and the Municipality of Segonzano, offering the pilgrim numerous opportunities for prayer and beauty: from fractional churches to votive shrines there is no shortage of places for spiritual refreshment in a unique naturalistic context characterized by the blue of the lakes but also from the dark green of the dense pine forests and from meadows and pastures.
The itinerary develops on a mixed track alternating forest roads with comfortable asphalted paths with some stretches on the path. In the inhabited centers and along the perimeter of the lakes there are bars and restaurants where you can refresh yourself.
The itinerary runs near the site of the famous Earth Pyramids of Segonzano.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: March 11, 2022
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbology: EE route (on forest roads and paths)
The practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is closely linked to the contingent conditions and therefore depends on natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this sheet may have changed. Before leaving, find out about the status of the route by contacting the hut manager about your route, the mountain guides, the visitor centers of the natural parks and the tourist offices. Furthermore:
- Study and prepare your itinerary well
- Choose a route that suits your physical condition
- Bring suitable clothing and equipment
- Consult the weather report
- Going alone is risky, take your cell phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and the approximate return time
- If you are unsure, do not hesitate to rely on a professional
- Pay attention to the directions and signs you find along the route
- If you feel tired or have problems, don't hesitate to retrace your steps
- In the event of an accident, call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereFrom the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento sud - from the north exit Trento north) and from the Brenner state road 12, continue on the S.S. 47 of the Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padua up to the junction of the Mochena for the Altopiano di Piné, to then pass on the S.P. 83 by Piné. Once in Baselga di Piné, at the roundabout at the entrance to the town, turn right towards Montagnaga.
ParkingNumerous car parks are available near the Church of S. Anna in Montagnaga di Piné.
32T 672841 5107451
Author’s map recommendations
On the occasion of long and demanding treks, it is always better to be well equipped to avoid unpleasant surprises and to face unexpected events such as a sudden storm or a drop in energy.
In your backpack it is good to bring:
- drinking bottle (1L)
- snacks (for example, dried fruit or chocolate)
- first aid kit
- windproof jacket
- a fleece shirt spare t-shirt and socks (possibly closed in a plastic bag)
- wear or at least carry in your backpack a pair of long pants
- Sun glasses
- whistle to be tracked in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Alpine Rescue 112
Also wear footwear suitable for the route and the season. The walking surface of the paths can be irregular or bumpy and a pair of boots will protect you from distortions.
Finally ... don't forget your camera! It will be used to capture the excursion and the countless breathtaking views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view