Flavours and relax alogn the Piné lakes
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
A relaxing walk along the lakes of the Piné Plateau, suitable for adults and children, where you can taste local products, from lake trout to mountain cheeses, from small fruit ice cream to "pinsa romana" with porcini mushrooms.
Distance 9.4 km
The itinerary, mainly flat, can be done walking, with a stroller or with your bike. In addition to the special food and wine points, there are nice and equipped natural beaches, benches and playgrounds.
The itinerary can be reduced to a simple tour of one of the two lakes of Serraia or Piazze.
For those who prefer to lengthen the route, the cycle and pedestrian path continues up to the Buse lake in Brusago, an ideal place for a peaceful picnic or excursions.
We advise you to check opening hours of the agriturismus and restaurants and to make a reservation.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra YM
Update: March 22, 2022
Safety informationDegree of difficulty according to the common symbols: route T (on asphalt and dirt road)
External risks present on the route: in Campolongo, a short stretch of secondary road busy with motor vehicles.
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hints
For further information and contacts:
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Along the way are to be found the following producers and restaurants:
- Bar Pastry Serraia, Baselga di Piné - loc. Serraia
- La Casetta del Bosco, small fruit shop
- New Lido Pinseria and Restaurant, Baselga di Piné - loc. Lido
- Beach Bar, Baselga di Piné, loc. Campolongo
- Pineta Restaurant and Hotel, Bedollo, loc. Squares
- Miramonti Restaurant and Hotel, loc. Squares
- Al Lago Restaurant, Baselga di Piné, Campolongo area
- Mas la Grisota, dairy products point of sale
- Al Lago Restaurant, Baselga di Piné, loc. Sternigo to the lake
- Agrigelateria, Baselga di Piné, loc. Sternigo to the lake
- Bar Imbarcadero, Baselga di Piné, loc. Serraia
- Bar Sirena, Baselga di Piné, loc. Serraia
- Pizzeria da Sergio, Baselga di Piné, loc. Serraia
Getting thereStarting from the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento sud - from the north exit Trento north) and from the Brenner state road 12, continue on the S.S. 47 of the Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padua up to the junction of the Mochena for the Altopiano di Piné, to then pass on the S.P. 83 by Piné.
ParkingThere are several car parks near Lake Serraia: parking above the Despar supermarket in loc. Serraia; parking in loc. Lido; parking in loc. Alberon. Beware that many of these have a fee or a parking disc during the summer.
32T 673737 5111455
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view