Excursion at the panoramic point Dos del Cuz
Snowshoeing • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Loop tour through the Argentario woods between nature, art and geology.
Distance 5.8 km
An itinerary of naturalistic and geological interest that crosses the Argentario territory, offering beautiful stops between alpine lakes such as Lake S. Colomba and panoramic viewpoints such as Dos del cuz; art is not lacking either, thanks to the wooden sculptures that characterise the Sentiero degli Gnomi di Fornace (Gnomes' Path), part of the route.
ATTENTION: Before starting the route, check the snow conditions with our offices. Tel. +39 0461 557028 / firstname.lastname@example.org
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: October 13, 2022
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbology: path E (on mule tracks and paths)
External risks along the tour: no critical point
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hints
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
From the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south – from the north exit Trento north) and from the Statale 12 del Brennero, continue along the S.S. 47 to Pergine Valsugana, and then pass on the S.P. 71 towards Lona-Lases. Turn left towards Albiano and then follow the signs for Lago di S. Colomba.
Free parking is available at Lake S. Colomba.
32T 668403 5110231
Author’s map recommendations
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view