Between art, sacred and taste in Montagnaga di Piné
E-Bike • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
A ring itinerary that leads to the discovery of the sacred places in Montagnaga di Piné, a well-known pilgrimage destination, and the local food and wine excellences.
Distance 8.8 km
Crossing the Laghestel nature reserve, green meadows and the legendary Doss de La Mot, you can reach the famous Sanctuary of the Madonna di Piné and the Monument to the Redeemer. Mandatory stops are the gourmet restaurants and pizzerias that offer traditional recipes with 0 km products and the brewery that processes cereals grown and ground on the Plateau.
Ideal route for MTB, but also suitable for trekkings, on dirt and asphalted roads.
We advise you to check opening hours of the agriturismus and restaurants and to make a reservation.
Recommended stages and short detours:
- Laghestel Nature Reserve
- Doss de La Mot
- Sanctuary of the Madonna di Piné and Monument to the Redeemer
- Trentino Tourism Museum "Albergo la Corona"
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra YM
Update: March 14, 2022
- The roads, trails, and ski slopes indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
For further information and contacts:
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Along the way are to be found the following producers and restaurateurs:
- Cà dei Boci restaurant, Montagnaga
- Belvedere Restaurant, Montagnaga
- Pizzeria and Brew Pub La Lanterna, Montagnaga
- Comparsa Pizzeria and Brewery, Montagnaga
- Alla Comparsa Restaurant, Montagnaga
- San Giorgio Restaurant, Montagnaga
- Scoiattolo Restaurant, Montagnaga
Getting thereStarting from the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento sud - from the north exit Trento north) and from the Brenner state road 12, continue on the S.S. 47 of the Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padua up to the junction of the Mochena for the Altopiano di Piné, to then pass on the S.P. 83 by Piné.
ParkingCar park in Baselga di Piné, in the locality of Poggio dei Pini (near the Chalet de la Mot).
32T 673111 5109893
Author’s map recommendations
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
- Finally ... don't forget your camera! It will be used to capture the excursion and the countless breathtaking views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view