863 - Ceramonte tour
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
The route, quite challenging from the point of view of technical difficulty, does not require a significant physical effort. Funny route to do with particular attention.
Distance 12.3 km
The tour winds around the mountain that overlooks the west shore of Lake Serraia and Lake Piazze and is characterized by a nice single track section to be tackled downhill, which requires good driving skills.
Between the interesting point, we point out the shrine dedicated to S. Antonio and the panoramic view of the Pinè Plateau
Also suitable for e-mtb
Safety informationBIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereBy car: From either south or north, from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south - north exit Trento north) or from the main Brennero road n. 12; continue on the Valsugana main road SS 47 towards Pergine Valsugana-Padova; when you reach the junction with the Altopiano di Piné road, turn off into this secondary road SP 83 known as the “di Piné” road. Search for route.
ParkingTo reach the starting point of the route it is possible to park at Serraia or Piazze Lake. Alternatively, it is possible to reach loc. Baita del Nello directly by car and start the trail from there.
32T 674668 5112563
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWhat do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112
- 19 Waypoints
- 19 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view