872 - Roccolo del Sauch
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Moderately difficult route mainly on dirt roads, that crosses the territories of three municipalities: Giovo, Faedo and Cembra.
After a first asphalt stretch that takes you to Fontanelle di Faedo, you enter the labyrinth of forest roads and paths covering the thick woods of Val di Cembra that provides many opportunities for thrilling technical descents. A stop at the 'Roccolo del Sauch' is a must: this man-made clearing bordered with trees was formerly used for bird hunting, but has now been turned into an area for birdwatching.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereBy car: From south or north, on the A22 Brennero motorway, leave the motorway at the Trento Nord exit (22.5 km from the toll gate), continue northwards on the Main Brennero Road SS12 until the turn-off for Lavis, then take the Lavis - Castello di Fiemme Main Road SS612 which will take you to the Cembra Valley.
ParkingCar park close to Roccolo
32T 667240 5115861
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.