Rifugio Ciampac Hiking Ring, Su L’Aut, Sella Brunech
Mountain tour • Val di Fassa
Where walking rhymes with flying.
The Rifugio Ciampac offers several alternatives for hiking, from long crossings high above sea level to walks along ridges with incredible views, like the ring route that reaches the peak of the Su L’Aut.
This crossing is also very picturesque. It leads to Val Contrin through the “Troi dei Ciamorces” - the chamois trail that leads to the beginning of Val Contrin near the “Baita Locia”.
Updated: September 02, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
The route follows a trail that runs atop an extensive grassy ridge. It is not advisable to hike this trail in wet weather.
ParkingCiampac Ski Lift Parking Area.
32T 712891 5147386
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are very useful.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.