Panoramic tour of Altopiano di Pinè
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Tour that crosses the plateau and its main attractions and locality. The tour is 27 Km, but it does not involve technical difficulties and it's particularly profitable and interesting at a panoramic and naturalistic level.
Distance 26.9 km
Panoramic tour of Altopiano di Pinè, that go through the principal attraction of the place, like the famous lakes of Serraia, Piazze and the little lake of Buse. A recommended deviation for the most "bold" that conduce at the panoramic point of Cros del Cuc: from here it's possible to enjoy in the foreground of a breath-taking view on the all plateau, on the Brenta group and the tops of Monte Bondone from a side, and from the other side the tops of Lagorai. There are many stops point and refreshment along the paths, for who wants to divide the day in two parts with a delicious lunch break of the typical kitchen.
Insights on the attractions that are along the path:
- Lago di Serraia: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/scopri-il-territorio/natura/laghi/lago-di-serraia
- Lago delle Piazze: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/scopri-il-territorio/natura/laghi/lago-delle-piazze
- Lago delle Buse: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/scopri-il-territorio/natura/laghi/lago-delle-buse
- Punto panoramico della Cros del Cuc: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/mappe-itinerari-e-brochure/mappe-e-itinerari/sentieri-emozionali-e-cime-panoramiche/la-cros-del-cuc
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Updated: June 28, 2021
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsApt Pinè Cembra
Getting therePartendo dall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné, per poi transitare sulla S.P. 83 di Piné.
ParkingSvariati parcheggi in prossimità del Lago di Serraia: parcheggio soprastante supermercato Despar; parcheggio in loc. Lido; parcheggio in loc. Alberon.
32T 673742 5111453
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view