Hike to Rifugio Malga Corno
Mountain tour • Val di Fiemme
A walk on the edge of the “Trentino world”.
Rifugio Malga Corno is located in the Parco Naturale Monte Corno, a connecting territory between the mountain areas of Valle di Cembra - Valle di Fiemme in Trentino and South Tyrol.
The excursion from Malga Corno to the small but picturesque Lago Bianco is very interesting.
Updated: August 30, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
Tips, hints and links
From Lavis, you follow road SS612 della Valle di Cembra to Capriana. You go to the top of the village and follow the paved road with signs for “Prà del Manz”, which leads to the place with this name, where you can park. Here there is also an ample park with benches, tables, and play areas for children.
“Prà del Manz” Parking Area.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.