Hike to Rifugio Lusia
Mountain tour • Val di Fiemme
Climb to the top of the Lusia, where the horizon has no limits!
In addition to the superb views of the Fassa Dolomites and the Lagorai Group, Rifugio Fassa is also renowned for being an excellent arrival point for pleasant excursions that climb up from the bottom of the valley.
Updated: September 02, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and linksRifugio Lusia
Getting thereSS48 delle Dolomiti to Predazzo, where you turn towards Passo Rolle. After the hamlet of Bellamonte, you turn left towards Castelir locality - Impianti di Risalita del Lusia, where you park.
ParkingAmple parking at the Lusia ski lift facilities.
32T 706813 5132282
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.