Hike to Rifugio Antermoia from Fontanazzo
Mountain tour • Val di Fassa
Discover the charm of Rifugio Antermoia, a paradise in the Fassa Dolomites.
Val di Dona and the spectacular hollow of the mountain hut will lead you to one of the most enchanting locations in the Dolomites.
The landscape of the Val di Dona is spectacular, and must be captured. The vivid, lively colours are to be found only between the end of spring and the beginning of summer.
Updated: September 10, 2019
Safety informationIn case of wet weather/dew on the mule track, the surface can be slippery and insidious.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and linksUfficio Turistico Val di Fassa
Getting thereSS48 delle Dolomiti
ParkingParking area in Fontanazzo just before the church on the right hand side of road SS48 coming from Moena.
32T 709453 5149869
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.