Hike from Rifugio Capanna Grassito - Bocca di Trat
Mountain tour • Garda Trentino and Valle di Ledro
In the upper Garda area, you can even experience a mountain environment.
The Rifugio Capanna Grassi is located on a green and silent pasture, the ideal place for a day “immersed” in nature.
If you are in good shape, you can make the route even nicer by starting from Campi, a hamlet 370 m lower down in the valley. The trail you must follow is still number 402.
Updated: September 03, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Trail 402 sometimes becomes very rocky. Hiking boots and telescopic hiking sticks are very useful.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
Tips, hints and links
SP37 Riva del Garda - Deva - Lake Tenno. Just uphill from the town of Pranzo, take the road with directions for “Campi”. Reach the hamlet of Campi and climb above to the end of the road - which is partially a dirt road, following the directions for “Capanna Grassi”.
Rifugio Capanna Grassi Parking Area (1056m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.