Hike from Rifugio Capanna Cima Undici to Pian dei Fiacconi
Mountain tour • Val di Fassa
From Lake Fedaia to the perennial snows of the Marmolada Dolomites.
Rifugio Capanna Cima Undici is the starting point of several hiking adventures on the Marmolada.
Next to the downhill station of the Pian dei Fiacconi Cablecar, there is the “Museo della Grande Guerra 1915-18” [Museum of the Great War 1915-18]. Don’t miss the chance for a visit.
Updated: September 02, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereSS48 delle Dolomiti to Canazei. Then follow directions for Passo Fedaia until the Fedaia Dam wall. You leave your car at the large parking area of Rifugio Capanna Cima Undici, located just beyond the Fedaia - Pian dei Fiacconi Cablecar.
ParkingRifugio Capanna Cima Undici parking lot.
32T 719979 5148865
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.