Excursion at the panoramic point of Monte Corona from Masen
Short excursion with arrived at Monte Corona wich you can enjoy an amazing panorama
Distance 2.5 km
Great itinerary for children and familys in wood of deciduos tree and from modest commitment; when you arrive at the top the panorama it's superb and go from Bondone mountain at Calisio and from Croce mountain at Gronlait. At the arrive there are benches and tables for the stop and the refreshments.
Between the interesting point there's the panoramic point of Dos Paion.
ATTENTION: Before starting the route, check the snow conditions with our offices. Tel. +39 0461 557028 / firstname.lastname@example.org
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: March 21, 2022
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbols: EE route (on paths and tracks)
Risks or difficulties present along the route: no critic point
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board. Furthermore:
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereItalian (default)Coming from the A22 Brenner motorway, both from the south and from the north, exit at Trento north (distance from the exit km 22.5), take the S.S. 12 Brennero north to the junction of Lavis, to then pass on the S.S. 612 Lavis - Castello di Fiemme that leads to the Cembra Valley and then to the town of Valternigo, then follow the signs for Ville and hotel restaurant "Fior di Bosco"
ParkingIt is possible to park at the hotel restaurant Fior di Bosco
32T 667257 5115986
Author’s map recommendations
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view