Trekking at Cima Pontara - Lemperperg: mountain between Pinè Plateau and Mòcheni Valley
Mountain tour • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This peak is an interesting destination for the lovers of tranquility
Distance 10.9 km
Minor mountain compared to the near Rujoch but with great expectations. Less frequented, but beautiful and particular! A ring tour to explore it on all its sides. One last detail: a must stop at Stramaiolo hut to taste some tipycal Trentino dishes.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: August 26, 2021
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbology: path EE (on tracks and paths)
External risks along the tour: lack of adequate signage from Polpen pass to Pontara top; however, the path track is well visible
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
- Study and prepare your itinerary well
- Choose a route that suits your physical condition
- Bring suitable clothing and equipment
- Consult the weather report Going alone is risky, take your cell phone with you
- Leave information on your itinerary and approximate return time If you are unsure, do not hesitate to rely on a professional
- Pay attention to the directions and signs you find along the route
- If you feel tired or have problems, don't hesitate to retrace your steps
- In case of emergency, call 112
Tips and hintsApT Piné Cembra
Getting thereFrom the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento sud - from the north exit Trento north) and from the Brenner state road 12, continue on the S.S. 47 of the Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padua untill the junction for the Altopiano di Piné, then countinue on the S.P. 83 di Piné up to the Redebus pass.
ParkingAt the "Bar Passo Redebus" located on the pass of the same name; possibility of parking on the road sides.
32T 679594 5111655
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view