Trekking al Monte Cogne
Mountain tour • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Interesant excursion on one of the top more panoramic of our territory
Distance 4.2 km
Monte Cogne is a top in a strategic position. In this excursion we proponed to start from Malga Vernera so you walk for the arrive in summit the great dorsal watershed between Altopiano di Pinè and Valfloriana.
Between the interesting point along the path we signage Località Cimatti and the panoramic summit of Monte Cogne.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: August 20, 2021
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbology: path E (on mule tracks and paths)
External risks along the tour: there's no appropriate signage on the path that colleague 468 and 469 paths.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsApT Piné Cembra
Getting thereDall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné, per poi transitare sulla S.P. 71 in direzione Lona-Lases e Sover, imboccare per Montesover e arrivati nel paese di Montesover seguire le indicazioni per malga Vernera; da qui, dopo parecchi tornanti e circa 15 minuti in macchina arriviamo a malga Vernera.
ParkingÈ possibile parcheggiare presso Malga Vernera.
32T 681422 5120866
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view