Tour of the 9 lakes
Race cycling • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Beautiful itinerary that is collocated on the Altopiano di Pinè and along the Avisio river to reached up the Alta Valsugana lakes.
Distance 114.5 km
Particularly recommended route for the cycling enthusiast on the road (not necessirily busy), the wonderfull -- and the possibility to stopped in many point to eat. In the summer months it is a must a swim in one of the all 9 lakes.
There's also site of historical and artistic interest like the Segonzano castle, painted by famous painter of German renaissance Albrect Dürer.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: August 20, 2021
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsApT Piné Cembra
Getting therePartendo dall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné, per poi transitare sulla S.P. 83 di Piné.
Diversi i parcheggi in prossimità del Lago di Serraia: parcheggio soprastante il supermercato Despar il loc. Serraia; parcheggio in loc. Lido; parcheggio in loc. Alberon.
Attenzione che molti di questi sono a pagamento o disco orario nel periodo estivo.
32T 674399 5111395
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view