Ring tour at high altitude of Valle dei Mocheni with departure and arrival in Pinè
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Essential tour for lovers of nature and quiet
Distance 61.4 km
Beautiful ring itinerary, perfect to oxygenate the legs and lungs. The circuit it develops predominantly on forest or minor road passes through characteristic fractions and mountain villages and reaching the 2000m of "Bassa" to Panarotta from wich it can be admired the imposing ridge of Brenta Group.
Along the itinerary to Valle dei Mocheni you can admire some characteristic mountain farms.
Update: August 18, 2021
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsA.p.T Piné Cembra
Getting therePartendo dall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné, per poi transitare sulla S.P. 83 di Piné.
Diversi i parcheggi in prossimità del Lago di Serraia: parcheggio soprastante il supermercato Despar il loc. Serraia; parcheggio in loc. Lido; parcheggio in loc. Alberon.
Attenzione che molti di questi sono a pagamento o disco orario nel periodo estivo.
32T 674382 5111400
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view