Regnana - Valle dei Mocheni
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This strenuous tour takes you into the Upper Val Regnana, round a wide circuit of Valle dei Mocheni which includes rides through the villages of Sant’Orsola and Palù del Fersina, and back to the Altopiano di Piné via Passo del Redebus.
Distance 36.3 km
This strenuous tour takes you into the Upper Val Regnana, round a wide circuit of Valle dei Mocheni which includes rides through the villages of Sant’Orsola and Palù del Fersina, and back to the Altopiano di Piné via Passo del Redebus. Along the way, asphalt stretches alternate with dirt roads; very steep climbs with vertiginous descents. There is also a quite interesting, very technical single-track stretch just after Malga Cambroncoi.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereBy car: From either south or north, from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south - north exit Trento north) or from the main Brennero road n. 12; continue on the Valsugana main road SS 47 towards Pergine Valsugana-Padova; when you reach the junction with the Altopiano di Piné road, turn off into this secondary road SP 83 known as the “di Piné” road. Search for route.
32T 677530 5114387
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view