Panoramic tour of Altopiano di Pinè
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Tour that crosses the plateau and its main attractions and localities. The tour length is 27 Km, but without technical difficulties and it's vero beautiful and interesting in terms of panoramic and natural landscapes.
Distance 26.9 km
Panoramic tour of tre plateau, that passes through the main attractions of the place, like the well-kown lakes of Serraia, Piazze and the little lake of Buse. A recommended deviation for the most "bold" conduces to the panoramic point of "Cros del Cuc": from here it's possible to enjoy in the foreground the breath-taking view on the plateau, on the Brenta group and the peaks of Monte Bondone from one side, and from the other side the peaks of Lagorai. There are many stops and refreshment points along the way, for who wants to divide the day in two parts with a delicious lunch break of typical dishes.
Not to be missed attractions along the way:
- Serraia lake: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/scopri-il-territorio/natura/laghi/lago-di-serraia
- Piazze lake: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/scopri-il-territorio/natura/laghi/lago-delle-piazze
- Buse lake: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/scopri-il-territorio/natura/laghi/lago-delle-buse
- Cros del Cuc panoramic point: https://www.visitpinecembra.it/app.php/mappe-itinerari-e-brochure/mappe-e-itinerari/sentieri-emozionali-e-cime-panoramiche/la-cros-del-cuc
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: September 21, 2021
- The roads, trails, and ski slopes indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsApt Piné Cembra
Getting thereStarting from the A22 motorway (from the south exit Trento Sud - from the north exit Trento Nord), continue on the Brennero state road 12, until the ss 47 of Valsugana, direction Pergine/Padova. Take then the junction for Altopiano di Piné and continue on the S.P. 83 of Piné unti reaching Baselga di Piné
ParkingSeveral Parkinson possibilities near Lake Serraia
32T 673742 5111453
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view