Pejo 1914-1918 The War at the Door
The museum is called “The War at the Door” with a view to stressing how it involved the entire community. This is not a simple “collection of weapons” and of “war relics”, it is evidence of the everyday life of the soldiers at the front and the people behind the lines. It tells the stories of action at the front. Near the museum is the former military cemetery of San Rocco, dominated by the towering monument to the fallen soldier built in 1916.
Small dogs allowed
Summer, or on request for organised groups
Free entrance with donation