Museo del Molino Ruatti
This eighteenth-century watermill, now a museum, is one of the few examples still in working condition.
The Ruatti flourmill, which ground cereals using water to power the machinery, is located in Pracorno at the entrance to the valley. It is not certain when it was built, but it probably dates back to the end of the 1700s. The lower millstone bears the date 1813, while the fresco on the façade depicting Our Lady of Caravaggio and St. Catherine of Alexandria, the patron saint of millers, is dated 1830.
The entire mill has been restored as a museum and is laid out along a specially designed route, which starts with an introductory area. The exhibition provides a sort of "memory lane" for visitors, presenting a general overview of rural society and the peasant economy in Val di Rabbi from the perspective of the milling activities carried out there and includes a display of everyday objects.