Visit to the church in Campitello
Holy art. Visit to the parish church dedicated to Saints Filippo and Giacomo
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Guided visit to the parish church dedicated to the patron Saints Filippo and Giacomo, one of the oldest holy building in Fassa (evidence of its existence dates back to 1245). Its tower shaped steeple makes it recognisable throughout the valley. The church is the only one in the area to have a steeple with merlons at its summit. Below it is a clock with Romanesque mullions and large single-light windows through which the bells can be seen. Meeting point in the courtyard of the curch. Free activity.