Val di Sole Marathon
MTB route of 35 or 61 km along the Val di Sole
Third edition of the Val di Sole Marathon, included in the prestigious circuit ‘Trentino MTB presented by crankbrothers’: 29th-30th August 2015!
After the great success of the second edition, with more than 600 participants from all Italy, this emotional race Val di Sole Marathon will be back in 2015.
Bikers will delight in two biking trails, one of 35 km with 1500 mt elevation gain and another with 60,8 km with 2700 mt elevation gain. The track is adapted with the addition of all natural single tracks to ride, spectacular views to the Brenta Dolomites and breathtaking scenery.
News of the 2015 edition:
- marathon course: 60,8km - 2700mt elevation gain (XCM)
- classic course: 35 km - 1500mt elevation gain (XCOPTP)
- special time trial from Bolentina to Malè (descent)
- single natural tracks with a great view on the Dolomites
- mini marathon for kids (4-14 years old): saturday, 29th August for licensed and not licensed kids.
- separate start for the category ELECTRIC BIKE
- assistance Vittoria for tires and wheels
- assistance Fox for forks
- massagges for athlets
Saturday it will take place also the Mini Val di Sole Marathon, a not competitive race for kids (from 4 to 12 years old) at the playground in Malè (parco giochi).
Last year more than 100 kids had a lot of fun with their bike!
During this weekend in Malè will take place also the event "Non solo Casolét”, an occasion to discover the rural world of Val di Sole, with all his typical produtcs.
The track is adapted with the addition of all natural single tracks to ride, spectacular views to the Brenta Dolomites and breathtaking scenery.
WAITING FOR VAL DI SOLE MARATHON: